- Customer commitment: Our main goal is the loyalty of our customers, so we focus on providing the best solutions for marine interior.
- Promote teamwork and the contribution of ideas to achieve a common goal.
- Experience and acquired knowledge.
- Respect personal development opportunities of our workers based on merit and professional contribution.
- Acting always committed to the safety and health of our workers and respect for environment.
Quality, Environment and Labour Risk Prevention Policy.
NAVALIBER Direction has decided to develop, implement, maintain and continuously improve an Integrated Management Policy for Quality, Environment and Labour Risk Prevention, in accordance with the requirements set by the standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, with the following objectives:
To meet the needs of our customers and stakeholders.
To develop all our activities in an environmentally-friendly manner.
To guarantee the safety and health of people in the workplace.
You can request a copy of our Integrated Management Policy for Quality at: firstname.lastname@example.org